We’re less than 24 hours away from the official launch of the new Apple Watch. Apple’s event kicks off at 10am Pacific Daylight Time at the Yerba Buena Center in San Francisco on March 9th 2015.
The Watch was unveiled in September 2014 but Apple has given very limited details about it’s features, release date, battery life, and pricing. In addition, many unconfirmed rumors lead us to believe Apple may have more than just a Watch to show off tomorrow.
Apple will be streaming the event on Apple.com, for all of their customers to watch. Live streaming video requires one of the following devices:
- Mac with OS X 10.6.8 (Safari 5.1.10) or later
- iOS device with iOS 6.0 or later
- Apple TV (second or third generation) with software version 6.2 or later
Often, you’ll be able to find online sources rebroadcasting the stream for users who do not have access to an Apple device.
If you’re unable to watch the live video stream on Monday, there’s many other ways you can follow along! For a real-time live blog, we recommend checking out the front page of MacRumors.com.
- 10:00 am Pacific (Vancouver, BC)
- 11:00 am Mountain (Calgary, AB)
- 12:00 pm Central (Winnipeg, MB)
- 1:00 pm Eastern (Toronto, ON)
- 2:00 pm Atlantic (Halifax, NS)
- 2:30 pm Newfoundland (St John’s, NL)
Reminder: California, and most of North America, observes Daylight-Saving time.